Monday, January 28, 2013

CT TAG - Let's get the Party Started




Scrap kit used : Let's get the party Started

Tube of choice: I used Eugene Rzhevskii, you can purchase it PFD


♥Lets Start ♥

 Open a canvass size 650x650 

Load the kits

 Choose the paper and elements that you want to use 

I used heart,skates,wine bottle,cake,heart with wings, gift,lollypop,big heart frame,cupcake,lips and mirror ball. 

Resize it at least 55% 

 Now decorate as you want using the elements that you choose

 You can rotate and resize it 

 Paste and resize the tube of choice 

Apply and resize #39 (heart ink) and put it below the tube for better effect 

 Apply drop shadow to all the elements that you want

 Add your name and copyright information. 

Save as png

Enjoy your creations


 Thank you for trying my tutorial Please feel free to email me if you need assistance or if you want to share with me your creations.














Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment